A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Eubanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Eubanks, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Eubanks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Eubanks graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eubanks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Memorial Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eubanks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy J. Eubanks practice?
Dr. Amy Eubanks practices Internal Medicine near Villa Rica, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA.
See Villa Rica Internists.