A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Henry is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Henry, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Developmental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Henry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Jo Henry MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amy J. Henry practice?
- Dr. Amy Henry has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Henry practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Puyallup, WA.
See Puyallup Psychiatrists and Puyallup Child Psychiatrists.