A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Henry, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Developmental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Henry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Jo Henry MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amy J. Henry practice?
- Dr. Amy Henry has 6 office locations.
Dr. Amy Henry practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Ketchikan, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Puyallup, WA.
See Ketchikan Psychiatrists.