A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy McCarthy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy McCarthy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. McCarthy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCarthy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 11 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans