Dr. Amy Ray MD Patient Reviews

• Infectious Disease Cleveland, OH

3.4

May 3rd, 2013
NOT recommended
This doctor was recommended to me by someone in the health profession (not a doctor). I was sorely disappointed. Dr. Ray does not believe that anyone in OHIO can have Lyme Disease. Though my daughter was exhibiting increasingly distressing and debilitating physical symptoms, Dr. Ray suggested that my happy, well-adjusted daughter had psych issues! My daughter has never had any mental health concerns, never even been depressed in her thirty years. Also, Dr. Ray gave false information, which is particularly incredulous since I checked it with the Center for Disease Control, available to anyone with access to the internet. Do NOT see this doctor if you have any suspicions of Lyme Disease. Happy to report that my daughter is now symptom free after several months of antibiotic treatments, including IV, from a more knowledgeable physician.

September 27th, 2012
Excellent doctor
I had been ill for over 6 months and had seen many doctors,had undergone many tests,and had been prescribed many medications. I finally got an appointment with Dr. Ray. She spent a long time with me, listened carefully, correctly diagnosed the problems, and when I followed her advice, I recovered. She was very caring, respectful, and thorough. I'm grateful to have found Dr. Ray and I highly recommend her. She is an excellent doctor and although it is hard to get an appointment with her, it is definitely worth the wait!

August 16th, 2012
IGNORANT AND RUDE DR
This doctor is stunningly ignorant when it comes to the treatment of lyme disease. I am now seriously disabled because Dr Ray failed to treat my illness with the proper antibiotics. She is abrupt and rude. I advise all people in the Cleveland area to avoid this dr at all costs.

August 16th, 2012
TERRIBLE DR. VERY RUDE AND DISTRACTED
She was extremely dismissive when I showed her my positive lyme test. I did not receive treatment and am now left in a wheelchair. She was VERY rude and cared more about what insurance I carried.

May 5th, 2010
Mr.
Excellent doctor. Rates amongst top two doctors that I have ever known (and that is a lot!). In fact, would give Dr. Ray the slight edge as being best ...