A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Wilson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Wilson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy J Wilson MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Amy J. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Amy Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Wilson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.