A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Jibilian is Excellent. Dr. Jibilian has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Jibilian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jibilian graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jibilian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jibilian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Amy Jibilian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy A. Jibilian practice?
Dr. Amy Jibilian practices Pediatrics near Center Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove, CA and Allentown, PA.
See Center Valley Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Amie Jibilian, Dr. Ami Jibilian