A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Jibilian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Jibilian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Jibilian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Jibilian graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jibilian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy A Jibilian MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy A. Jibilian practice?
- Dr. Amy Jibilian has 8 office locations.
Dr. Amy Jibilian practices Pediatrics near Center Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Trexlertown, PA.
See Center Valley Pediatricians.