A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Jibilian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Jibilian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Jibilian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Jibilian graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jibilian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jibilian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans