A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Juliano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Juliano
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Juliano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Juliano, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Juliano graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Juliano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Fan-Yee Juliano MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Amy F. Juliano practice?
- Dr. Amy Juliano has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Juliano practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.