Dr. Amy Pearson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Pearson?

Great Doctor

Posted on March 20th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Pearson's for a little over three years, and I have been so very pleased with herc also Ms. Sandy. I get treated very respectful when I see her. She seems so very intelligent, and when I talk she LISTENS. When she speaks I UNDERSTAND. She is great !

Posted on March 16th, 2017

Only pain doctor we have every seen who is actively trying to find the root of and a solution to the problem as opposed to just prescribing medicine.

The best

Posted on October 9th, 2015

One of the best Doctors I've ever had

Wonderful person and Doctor

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

I saw Dr.Pearson for the first time last week and she got me in early bc I was in so much pain and had no one to treat my pain because I am new in the area and I have got to say she is probably the best pain management doctor in the area (she is my third) I was very unsatisfied by the other doctors I had seen and I am very happy that I did not settle for less and kept looking until I found the pain management Doctor who was perfect for me her staff is amazing they were very down to earth and made me feel as though I had been a patient for years they took their time with me and did not get annoyed with my questions when dr Pearson came in she sat down with me and talked to me as if she were a friend who just happened to be very informed on my condition she listened and did not make me feel inferior or beneath her she answered all of my questions and also did a thorough exam I can tell that Dr Pearson knows what she is doing and I can tell that we will have a wonderful Doctor patient relationship for she has already gained my trust I can tell that quality of life is as important to her as it is to me I can tell that she takes her practice very seriously and would never want to see one of her patients in pain I would like to thank dr Pearson for allowing me into her practice and allowing me to be one of her patients and I know that I am in very good hands with her and her staff so with that being said if you are seeing a doctor who you are not satisfied with I suggest you give dr Pearson a chance bc I garuntee that she will do her part in bringing the quality back to your life!

Ms.

Posted on September 20th, 2013

I was a long-time patient with pain specialist, Dr. Wayne Woodbury prior to his relocation to the northwest. I made an appt with him so that I could get a specific recommendation from him for a pain specialist for me. Dr. Amy Pearson was 1st on his list. I have been in her care now for a year & am happy to report that I receive a high level of care, which includes compassion, caring, and the time needed to discuss my health. Her practice has expanded a GREAT deal because she was kind enough to take on many of Dr Woodbury's patients; as a result phone calls are not always returned promptly, BUT, when Dr Pearson called me (yes, the dr called, not another person) she assured me that the office would be hiring additional staff. I was apprehensive about changing my pain care specialist, but Dr. Pearson put me at ease immediately with her knowledge, caring, & obvious desire to help. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017