A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Kahn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Kahn, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Kahn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Laura Kahn MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Amy Kahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Kahn practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.