A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Kakimoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Kakimoto, Family and Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Kakimoto, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakimoto graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kakimoto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Charlotte Kakimoto MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy C. Kakimoto practice?
- Dr. Amy Kakimoto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Kakimoto practices Family Medicine near Encinitas, CA.
See Encinitas Primary Care Doctors.