A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Kappelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Kappelman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kappelman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kappelman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy S Kappelman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy S. Kappelman practice?
- Dr. Amy Kappelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Kappelman practices Pediatrics near Old Greenwich, CT.
See Old Greenwich Pediatricians.