A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Kappelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Kappelman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kappelman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kappelman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kappelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy S. Kappelman practice?
Dr. Amy Kappelman practices Pediatrics near Old Greenwich, CT.
See Old Greenwich Pediatricians.