Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 3rd, 2016

Staff seems to be more available for talking and questions, though Dr. is easy to talk with when she is with patient. I have never had follow up after an appointment. Likely if there was some issue or procedure there would have been. I am very sad that her new office is so far away. Wish there were an office back in the Heights.

Patient show details Patient
by Karen K, Atlanta, GA on Jul 29th, 2015

I visit family in Ohio and always try to schedule an appointment with Dr. Amy when I am there. Results for my face are great and she checks up on my facial moles and freckles. Friends say I look 10 years younger!

SVP show details SVP
by Kathy Hedley on May 22nd, 2015

Dr. Kassough is amazing! She takes great care of you. I would highly recommend her to any patience in need of a dermatologist

Great bedside manner, great doc. show details Great bedside manner, great doc.
Oct 25th, 2013

I don't often review doctors except for those that are well above or below average. Dr Kassouf falls into the well above average for many reasons: 1. She cares. She doesn't want to cause any pain. When I reacted to a slight twinge of pain she stopped the procedure to reapply the anesthetic. 2. She has a great bedside manner. She is easy to talk to and ask questions. Patients are treated with respect. 3. I did not feel rushed. 4. Wait times were reasonable. From check in to first contact with the doctor was about 20 minutes which was mostly spent going over history and meds with the nurse.

A wonderful doctor! show details A wonderful doctor!
Dec 3rd, 2012

Dr. Kassouf is very special to me. She did many "treatments" that made me look so much better. She is wise, compassionate and cares. I would highly recommend her .