A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Keffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Keffer is Satisfactory.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Keffer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keffer graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Keffer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Matagorda County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keffer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan