A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Keffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Keffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Keffer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keffer graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Keffer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Matagorda County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Lynn Keffer MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Keffer practice?
- Dr. Amy Keffer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amy Keffer practices Internal Medicine near Bay City, TX.
See Bay City Internists.