A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armaghan Kimbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armaghan Kimbell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kimbell
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kimbell Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimbell graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Kimbell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armaghan Najafian Kimbell DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Armaghan N. Kimbell practice?
- Dr. Armaghan Kimbell has 12 office locations.
Dr. Armaghan Kimbell practices Family Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Litchfield Park, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Peoria Primary Care Doctors.