A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armaghan Kimbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armaghan Kimbell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kimbell
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimbell graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Kimbell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armaghan Najafian Kimbell DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Armaghan N. Kimbell practice?
- Dr. Armaghan Kimbell has 12 office locations.
Dr. Armaghan Kimbell practices Family Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Litchfield Park, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Peoria Family Physicians.