Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very Uncomfortable with this Dr.  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2014

Insensitive to my pain. Did not answer questions. Seemed overwhelmed and stressed. Did not listen to my concerns, interrupted me. Went off on unrelated topic and when I tried to assert myself and my concerns she was abrupt and abrasive. Her response to other patient complaints mirrors her response to me. She is controlling and does not tolerate any difference of opinion; and when confronted, she became dismissive, condescending and ranted about not being appreciated. And told me to go somewhere else if I failed to appreciate her. "Forgot" to call in prescription. Had to be reminded. Intuitively felt vindictive to me.

Mar 20th, 2014

One of the hardest things about dealing with this office is the difficulty in making contact with anyone. I have spent up to 30 minutes on hold many time before ever speaking to anyone, and I've only been a patient a year and a half. Will take my business elsewhere. I have better things to do with my time than sit on hold.

Doctor's Response

this is problem with the clinic and not with me. it has been brought to attention of clinic and yet we still have issues with hold time on phone. it is inappropriate for patient to put this concern under the physican who has no control working for a multispecialty clinic of this size. this affects the rating of the physician and not the facility. it is all about having the man power and that is out of my control as an employee for corporation.

|  Unbelievable  |  show details
by Tired of incompetence on Mar 15th, 2014

Tried multiple times to give her a chance but seems like she is too busy to handle more than a head cold. Anything complex she refers out to a specialist even if unfounded. The office loses appointments. The patient then gets blamed for not following through. I was happy to hear she is no longer affiliated with this office. Hopefully she was fired. Unfortunately my new PCP is worse. Must be a banner thing.

Doctor's Response

I am so greatful to have served so many wonderful patients over the yrs with them having nothing to say but good things about the service they have received from me. I don't ask them to come and comment on these sites or advertise for me. I have had so many patients just through word of mouth, have seen their relatives and family members as well because of having had good service. just to let this patient and anyone else reading this know, I was not fired, and chose to quite due to personal family obligations. it is so uncaring of this patient to comment this way and deserves not to be taken on as a patient for being so unappreciative and crude. this is absolutely incorrect and inaccurate statement regarding referrals that he has made. I never refer a patient to specialist unless I have seen them personally and have ok'd referral to a specialist. if it is something that is in need of referral then yes, I will refer them out. unfortunately this individual thinks he or she knows better and have started criticizing the new PCP already and now the facility. He or she sounds like a noncompliant patient who is better off going somewhere else or change his or her attitude and work with the physician who is putting their time to take care of the patient.

by H.razavi on Sep 22nd, 2013

Thoughtful and good listener. A very good physician who diagnosed my condition immediately. Trust her and have recommended other patients to her as well

Jun 4th, 2013

It is impossible to get an appointment that has not been scheduled at your previous visit. When a test is scheduled she does not get back to you with the results. gives you the impression that your health is not important to her.

Doctor's Response

we followup on every test with in few days. my assistant and I were number of times verbally appreciated for getting back with patients in such timely fashion. I always made the point to make appointment before they left for next visit and always went over tests done at next visit no matter what it was. again this patient is angry and taking things personal, making inappropriate general statements and being unappreciative. for patients to have difficulty making appointments and reach us through phone is out of my hand. have been brought up to administrative personel.

Apr 30th, 2012

Dr. Kimbell is one of the most compassionate, knowledgable doctors my husband and I have ever known. She is caring, helpful in every way, doesn't put up with nonsense requests and gets to the point. We have gone to specialists and found that her diagnosis is always right on and correct. If she says she will call with a report she always does - even sometimes after 7 pm! She is one hard-working professional who does what is needed, not necessarily what someone merely THINKS is needed. She is current and I have never asked her about a test or new drug that she hasn't known about it. We are so fortunate to have her in our city.

Dec 19th, 2008

Even after a 2nd chance, I will NEVER see this doctor again ! Told me I would have to have surgery even though she hadn't seen the test results -- they turned out to be absolutely NOTHING !

Doctor's Response

this is a patient that thinks knows better than the physician. it is always better to make sure nothing else needs to be done than leave it alone and ignore. this is their note of appreciation!