A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Klein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Klein, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Klein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Beth Klein FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy B. Klein practice?
- Dr. Amy Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Klein practices Pediatrics near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Royersford, PA.
See Phoenixville Pediatricians.