A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Kodrik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Kodrik is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kodrik graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Kodrik has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kodrik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Kodrik practice?
Dr. Amy Kodrik practices Neurology near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Garden City Neurologists.