A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Kodrik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Kodrik is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kodrik graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Kodrik has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Michelle Kodrik DO is a female Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Kodrik practice?
- Dr. Amy Kodrik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Kodrik practices Neurology near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Garden City Neurologists.