A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Kostrzewa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Kostrzewa, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kostrzewa graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Kostrzewa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Joan Kostrzewa MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Amy J. Kostrzewa practice?
- Dr. Amy Kostrzewa has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Kostrzewa practices Anesthesiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists.