A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Krambeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Krambeck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Krambeck, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Ureter Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krambeck graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Krambeck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy E Krambeck MD is a female Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Krambeck practice?
- Dr. Amy Krambeck has 8 office locations.
Dr. Amy Krambeck practices Urology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and Kenyon, MN.
See Rochester Urologists.