A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Kustra Barksdale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Kustra Barksdale, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kustra Barksdale graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kustra Barksdale has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Central Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy L Kustra Barksdale MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Kustra Barksdale practice?
- Dr. Amy Kustra Barksdale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Kustra Barksdale practices Family Medicine near Portland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Lewiston, ME.
See Portland Family Physicians.