A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Illescas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Illescas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Illescas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Illescas graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Illescas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Medical Center
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Illescas MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy Illescas practice?
- Dr. Amy Illescas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Amy Illescas practices Internal Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Alabaster, AL and Vestavia, AL.
See Birmingham Internists.