A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Davis, DO, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Lynn Davis DO and MS is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Davis practice?
- Dr. Amy Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Davis practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Paoli Internists and Paoli Hospice & Palliative Specialists.