A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Dunn, DO, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Dunn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy L Dunn DO and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Amy Dunn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Dunn practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Allentown Pediatricians and Allentown Emergency Physicians.