A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Hayes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Hayes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hayes has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Lynn Hayes MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Amy Hayes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amy Hayes practices Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Frisco, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians.