A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Mosher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Mosher, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosher graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Mosher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Leigh Mosher MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Mosher practice?
- Dr. Amy Mosher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Mosher practices Pediatrics near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians.