A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Robinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Robinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Robinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Laurel Robinson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Amy Robinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Robinson practices Family Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Primary Care Doctors.