A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Solomon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Solomon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Solomon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy L Solomon MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Amy Solomon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Solomon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.