A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy L Thomas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Amy Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Thomas practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.