A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Ladd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Ladd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Ladd, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladd graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ladd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ladd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Ladd practice?
Dr. Amy Ladd practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Trauma Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA and Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons and Palo Alto Orthopedic Surgeons.