A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Ladd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Ladd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Ladd, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladd graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ladd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy L Ladd MD is a female Hand Surgeion, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Ladd practice?
- Dr. Amy Ladd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Ladd practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Stanford, CA.
See Redwood City Surgeons.