A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Ladd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Ladd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ladd
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ladd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Ladd, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladd graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ladd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy L Ladd MD is a female Hand Surgeion, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Ladd practice?
- Dr. Amy Ladd has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Ladd practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Orthopedic Surgeons and Redwood City Surgeons.