Overall Review

4.8

January 24th, 2013
Best Pediatrician!
I could go on and on about how much I love Dr. Amy Lautz! My two daughters have been seeing Dr. Lautz since we moved to town 7 years ago. The clinic was recommended by a nurse at Children's Hospital when my youngest came down with pneumonia. The girls love her. In fact, my oldest thinks she is so cool she has considered becoming a doctor when she grows up. Dr. Lautz is very attentive and thorough. I am the panicky type when my kids get sick, but after she sees them I always feel much more at ease.

December 6th, 2011
We like Doctor Amy, however, comparing the information we recieve with the same information my sister recieves with her Ped. it leaves something to be desired.My issue with Dr.Amy's office is not with Dr. Amy, but with the nurse practitioners, and the policies the office itself has.I asked to switch to my sisters ped, and was told that I can go see ANY doctor in the city, except the doctor I choose, because of their policy of not switching doctors in the same office.We stick with Dr. Amy because she knows us now, but after the treatment we received from teh nurse practitioner, I almost switched to a different doctor. I have been promised, and its written all over our chart that we are ONLY to see Dr. Amy.If I were to give stars individually for Dr. Amy and their office... Dr. Amy would get a four, and their office would get less than one. (except the receptionists-- their great)

October 15th, 2011
We love Dr. Amy and highly recommend her to everyone! She has such a comforting presence, and the kids warm right up to her. Simply put, she is just the best doctor we could have asked for!