Otolaryngologist
ENT & Allergy Associates
245 Route 22W, Third Floor
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
908-722-1022
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  Best ENT and Staff!  |  show details
by Lisa K. on May 6th, 2013

From the moment I entered the waiting area I felt very comfortable. The receptionist, Desiree, was courteous and friendly. After a short wait I was taken into an exam room by Dr. Lazar's nurse. She was very nice and thorough. Dr. Lazar came in a few minutes later. She spent as much time with as needed. Her diagnosis was confirmed by CT Scan and surgery was decided upon. She is a lovely, kind Doctor, which are hard to come by. The surgery was a big success. I have had 3 followup visits and I'm feeling great. Thank you Dr. Lazar and staff.

|  Her receptionists are a joke!  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2012

Calling in to make an appointment her receptionist asked me to spell my name, the name of my referring doctor, where she's located, how to spell her name, my phone number all several times throughout the call and she couldn't figure out her computer system. A phone call that should have taken about ten minutes took thirty. I also told her my health insurance information. I figured she was new and disregarded this. I told her I needed an emergency appointment because the condition could become life-threatening. She told me the earliest she could schedule me would be in two weeks and told me to call in every day to see if there were any cancellations. Two weeks later, I arrange mine and my husband's work schedules around and have my brother watch my daughter. I arrive early and spend about twenty-five minutes filling out the ridiculous amount of paperwork only to hand it to the receptionist with my insurance card and am told that they don't take my insurance!