Dr. Amy Lazar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Lazar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 30th, 2016

Highest Praise for Dr. Lazar!

Dr. Lazar rates my highest praise, including having the most caring, kind, concerned, patient and attentive "bedside manner," I have ever experienced (an extreme rarity these days), and a truly wonderful staff (every single individual)!

November 17th, 2015

Dr. Lazar spends as much time with patients as she needs to get an accurate diagnosis-she doesn't throw a prescription at you and tell you to call back if you don't get better. I went to my family doctor's office 4 times for the same problem - each time seeing a different doctor and none of them did what Dr. Lazar did. Dr. Lazar took down the history of my problem and the medications I had taken for it, scoped my sinus cavity, took a culture, sent me for a sinus MRI, and referred me to see the allergist (part of her practice), and promised me she would get to the bottom of my endlessly ongoing problem. Between her and Dr. Comacho (allergist), my allergies were, are continue to be, controlled, and the infections that had taken hold were cleared. I will only see Dr. Lazar now for any and everything that involves my ears, nose and throat. However, the wait time can be long, but there is a sign in the waiting room asking for patience and assuring that each patient will receive that same attention. My wait times have been anywhere between 15 minutes to an hour and 15 minutes. But due to my horrible experience with my family practice doctor's office (which I refuse to go to now because of their affiliation with Hunterdon Medical and their revolving door doctors) I'm happy that I found Dr. Lazar, am wiling to wait if necessary, and I know I'm receiving excellent care from her.

March 5th, 2015

Awesome Doctor for Adults and Kids

Dr. Lazar is awesome. She is knowledgable and very thorough. She preformed a t&a for my son, as well as, a sinus surgery for my mother. I trust Dr. lazar and her expertise.

August 28th, 2014

Great Doctor

Professional, knowledgable, compassionate !

May 6th, 2013

Best ENT and Staff!

From the moment I entered the waiting area I felt very comfortable. The receptionist, Desiree, was courteous and friendly. After a short wait I was taken into an exam room by Dr. Lazar's nurse. She was very nice and thorough. Dr. Lazar came in a few minutes later. She spent as much time with as needed. Her diagnosis was confirmed by CT Scan and surgery was decided upon. She is a lovely, kind Doctor, which are hard to come by. The surgery was a big success. I have had 3 followup visits and I'm feeling great. Thank you Dr. Lazar and staff.

August 24th, 2015