inactive

Amy L Levav MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

February 16th, 2016
Great Doctor!
Dr Levav is extremely personable and quite knowledgeable. She looks at a woman's overall health ; even recommending certain exercises and bone density-building activities as well as healthy eating and cooking habits.

August 20th, 2012
Highly skilled, very professional
I read a one star review here with utter disbelief. I can only think this is a case of mistaken identity or perhaps a random malicious prank.I have found Dr Levav to be a meticulous, very skilled, highly intelligent professional. She has a kindly bedside manner and her attention to detail is exceptional. She is clearly very focused on a patient during an examination and she spends adequate time with you.The only detraction is that I have found her appointments later in the day may run late, which is probably due to the attention to detail and patient contact I mention above. Early appointments are generally fine.

February 26th, 2011
Is she really a DR?!?!
I think Dr. Levav intentionally tries to ensure her patients are uncomfortable and as ill-informed as possible. Prior to a procedure, I had a bunch of questions and she was very dismissive. During the procedure, I was in pain and bleeding ALOT. I told her I was in pain, to which she responding, "Well, if you stop moving, maybe this will get done faster." I would not recommend her to anyone.

November 5th, 2009
Great Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Levav for over 4 years. She is very knowledgeable, professional yet personable, and very caring. She takes time to follow up with me, calling me during her off hours to talk about lab results. She also called me to see how I was feeling after she performed a procedure on me. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

October 21st, 2009
she was a bit rough with the pap smear procedure.... i don't think that she was as gentle as she could have been. it was a very disturbing visit for me...although, she was great with providing attention to my issues and also with follow up.

April 10th, 2009
I thought Dr. Lavav was excellent. She was thorough, called me to follow up on test results and patiently answered all my questions. Kind and very professional.