Family Physicians, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Womens Health Specialists
6301 Executive Blvd
North Bethesda, Rockville, MD 20852
301-770-4967
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Highly skilled, very professional  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

I read a one star review here with utter disbelief. I can only think this is a case of mistaken identity or perhaps a random malicious prank.I have found Dr Levav to be a meticulous, very skilled, highly intelligent professional. She has a kindly bedside manner and her attention to detail is exceptional. She is clearly very focused on a patient during an examination and she spends adequate time with you.The only detraction is that I have found her appointments later in the day may run late, which is probably due to the attention to detail and patient contact I mention above. Early appointments are generally fine.

|  Is she really a DR?!?!  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2011

I think Dr. Levav intentionally tries to ensure her patients are uncomfortable and as ill-informed as possible. Prior to a procedure, I had a bunch of questions and she was very dismissive. During the procedure, I was in pain and bleeding ALOT. I told her I was in pain, to which she responding, "Well, if you stop moving, maybe this will get done faster." I would not recommend her to anyone.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Gloria L. on Nov 5th, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Levav for over 4 years. She is very knowledgeable, professional yet personable, and very caring. She takes time to follow up with me, calling me during her off hours to talk about lab results. She also called me to see how I was feeling after she performed a procedure on me. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

|  show details
Oct 21st, 2009

she was a bit rough with the pap smear procedure.... i don't think that she was as gentle as she could have been. it was a very disturbing visit for me...although, she was great with providing attention to my issues and also with follow up.

|  show details
Apr 10th, 2009

I thought Dr. Lavav was excellent. She was thorough, called me to follow up on test results and patiently answered all my questions. Kind and very professional.