A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Leverant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Leverant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Leverant, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leverant graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Leverant has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy A Leverant MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Amy A. Leverant practice?
- Dr. Amy Leverant has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Leverant practices Ophthalmology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Ophthalmologists.