A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Liebeskind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Liebeskind, Radiologist is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liebeskind
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liebeskind Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Liebeskind, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebeskind graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Liebeskind has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Liebeskind MD is a female Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Amy Liebeskind practice?
- Dr. Amy Liebeskind has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Liebeskind practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.