A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Liebeskind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Liebeskind, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebeskind graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Liebeskind has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Liebeskind MD is a female Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Amy Liebeskind practice?
- Dr. Amy Liebeskind has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Liebeskind practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.