A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Lief:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Lief, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lief graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lief has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Elizabeth Lief MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Lief practice?
- Dr. Amy Lief has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amy Lief practices Pediatrics near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Darien, CT and New York, NY.
See Stamford Pediatricians.