A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Lief:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Lief, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lief graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lief has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lief accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Lief practice?
Dr. Amy Lief practices Pediatrics near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Darien, CT and New York, NY.
See Stamford Pediatricians.