A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Lindaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Lindaman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindaman
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Lindaman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Lindaman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindaman graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Lindaman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Nicole Lindaman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy N. Lindaman practice?
- Dr. Amy Lindaman has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Lindaman practices Family Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Family Physicians.