A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Lindaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Lindaman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Lindaman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindaman graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Lindaman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Nicole Lindaman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy N. Lindaman practice?
- Dr. Amy Lindaman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amy Lindaman practices Family Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Primary Care Doctors.