A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Lipscomb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Lipscomb is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Lipscomb, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipscomb graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Lipscomb has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lipscomb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Lipscomb practice?
Dr. Amy Lipscomb practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Nashville, TN.
See Easton Surgeons.