A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Little is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Little, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Little graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Little has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Marie Little MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Little practice?
- Dr. Amy Little has 10 office locations.
Dr. Amy Little practices Emergency Medicine near Bothell, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA and Monroe, WA.
See Bothell Emergency Physicians.