A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Lobrano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Lobrano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Lobrano, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobrano graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Lobrano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lobrano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Lobrano practice?
Dr. Amy Lobrano practices Gastroenterology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Gastroenterologists.