A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Locke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Locke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Holistic Health
- Nutritional Support
- Prenatal Care
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Locke graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Locke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy B Locke MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy B. Locke practice?
- Dr. Amy Locke has 5 office locations.
Dr. Amy Locke practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Primary Care Doctors.