A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Lockhert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Lockhert is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lockhert
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lockhert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Lockhert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Twin River Regional Medical Center
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockhert graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lockhert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Rivers Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Rachel Lockhert MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy R. Lockhert practice?
- Dr. Amy Lockhert has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Lockhert practices Family Medicine near Kennett, MO.
See Kennett Family Physicians.