A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Lockhert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Lockhert is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Lockhert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Twin River Regional Medical Center
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockhert graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lockhert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Rivers Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Rachel Lockhert MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy R. Lockhert practice?
- Dr. Amy Lockhert has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Lockhert practices Family Medicine near Kennett, MO.
See Kennett Family Physicians.