A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Lovejoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Lovejoy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovejoy graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Lovejoy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Elizabeth Lovejoy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Lovejoy practice?
- Dr. Amy Lovejoy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amy Lovejoy practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Escondido, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians and San Diego Oncologists.