A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Lovejoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Lovejoy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovejoy graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Lovejoy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lovejoy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Community Health Group - 2 plans