Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Lungren
Dr. Amy Lungren, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flower Mound, TX. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lungren is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle and Harris Methodist - Springwood. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Lungren has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Amy Lungren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flower Mound, TX.
Dr. Barry Jacobs
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Flower Mound, TX 0 mi47
Dr. Rachel Osborn
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Flower Mound, TX 0 mi
Dr. Luminita Crisan
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Flower Mound, TX 0 mi13