A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Lungren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Lungren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lungren graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lungren has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Lungren MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy Lungren practice?
- Dr. Amy Lungren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Lungren practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Obstetricians & Gynecologists.