A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Ly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Ly, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ly graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Ly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Ly MD is a female Pathologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Amy Ly practice?
- Dr. Amy Ly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Ly practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.