A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Hennessy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Hennessy is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennessy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hennessy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Maureen Hennessy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Hennessy practice?
- Dr. Amy Hennessy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Hennessy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mc Lean, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Burke, VA.
See Mc Lean Obstetricians & Gynecologists.