A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brachial Plexus Neuropathies
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compartment Syndromes
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Tendon Injuries
- Traumatic Amputation
- Upper Extremity Deformities
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Marcelle Moore MD is a female Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Moore practice?
- Dr. Amy Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Moore practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Plastic Surgeons.