A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brachial Plexus Neuropathies
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compartment Syndromes
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Tendon Injuries
- Traumatic Amputation
- Upper Extremity Deformities
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Marcelle Moore MD is a female Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Moore practice?
- Dr. Amy Moore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Moore practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Plastic Surgeons and Saint Louis Surgeons.