Overall Review

3.6

September 29th, 2016
Kindness and caring
I felt she cared but I am a problem patient. Highly allergic to med's. Dr was very patient with me. Will definitely go back.

October 18th, 2014
Appoinment
I want to have a procedure done and I have called the office to make an appointment. The person who picked up the phone that I have to do it on the web site. When I went to do it I have to print out the form and filled in all the information. However my printer is broken. Is this means that I can not make an appointment for the procedure that I need to be done?? I am former patient and Dr Patrick is my doctor. The procedure that I want to get done is the same procedure that one of the doctor who had done it for me. Since this procedure should he done it every 5 years that will be due on next month. I can not have an appointment because my printer is broken!!!

August 31st, 2009
Good Dr., too long of a wait
I even tried being the first patient of the day and I know why she's late as she comes in late or is doing other "Dr." related things. Which, if this is the case, she needs to adjust her appts. accordingly. It's no longer acceptable to have a wait longer than 15 mins.

March 30th, 2009
She is worth the wait.
I almost always have a long wait when I go to see her but it is well worth it. She spends all the time need with me and I am sure she does that with all patients. She is never to busy to listen. She is a great Doctor. I have been her patient for about 14 years and I would recommend her to anyone!