Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Appoinment show details Appoinment
by Teresa Crossan on Oct 18th, 2014

I want to have a procedure done and I have called the office to make an appointment. The person who picked up the phone that I have to do it on the web site. When I went to do it I have to print out the form and filled in all the information. However my printer is broken. Is this means that I can not make an appointment for the procedure that I need to be done?? I am former patient and Dr Patrick is my doctor. The procedure that I want to get done is the same procedure that one of the doctor who had done it for me. Since this procedure should he done it every 5 years that will be due on next month. I can not have an appointment because my printer is broken!!!

Good Dr., too long of a wait show details Good Dr., too long of a wait
Aug 31st, 2009

I even tried being the first patient of the day and I know why she's late as she comes in late or is doing other "Dr." related things. Which, if this is the case, she needs to adjust her appts. accordingly. It's no longer acceptable to have a wait longer than 15 mins.

She is worth the wait. show details She is worth the wait.
by Patient for life on Mar 30th, 2009

I almost always have a long wait when I go to see her but it is well worth it. She spends all the time need with me and I am sure she does that with all patients. She is never to busy to listen. She is a great Doctor. I have been her patient for about 14 years and I would recommend her to anyone!