A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Miller Smith MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Smith practice?
- Dr. Amy Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Smith practices Internal Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists.