A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Malphrus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Malphrus is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Malphrus, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Malphrus graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Malphrus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Denise Malphrus MD is a female Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Amy D. Malphrus practice?
- Dr. Amy Malphrus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Malphrus practices Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.