A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Manley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Manley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Manley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Manley graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Manley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy L Manley MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Manley practice?
- Dr. Amy Manley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Manley practices Internal Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Muskegon Internists.